Z-ULTRAT – Strong, durable and functional filament for the Zortrax M-Series
Z-ULTRAT is a strong functional plastic filament suitable for 3D printing of many different types of durable objects. Z-ULTRAT is optimized for processing on Zortrax M-Series 3D printers. It is the perfect material for prototyping models. Realize features of products that are normally manufactured using injection molding technology.
- 3D print functional prototypes and end-use-parts
- Additive manufacturing of components and housings
- Use this filament for small series production
- Process your components mechanically or chemically after 3D printing
- Objects made of Z-ULTRAT resemble injection molded components
Chemical and mechanical post-processing
It is also suitable for mechanical and chemical finishing. Objects 3D-printed with Z-ULTRAT are strong, stable and very durable. Z-ULTRAT properties are suitable for evaluating the object before mass production begins. This filament comes with a diameter of 1.75 mm.
Minimal odor development
The processing of this material produces few unpleasant odors. This material has low elasticity and minimal deformation. Now use your Zortrax M200, M200 Plus or M300 to create beautiful architectural models and functional prototypes. Process Z-ULTRAT in a temperature range of 269 – 279° C. We recommend the use of an enclosed installation space.
- Functional prototypes and components
- End consumables
- Case prototypes for testing
- Finished housing parts for small series production
- Prototypes of consumer goods
- Minimizes smell during 3D printing
- Production mechanical parts
- Components that simulate the properties of injection molded parts
- Objects that must be durable and stable over time
Technical material data:
Izod Impact, Notched
Glass Transition Temperature
Shore Hardness (D)
Buy Z-ULTRAT here and get a strong, durable and functional filament for the Zortrax M-Series (M200, M200 Plus, M300). 3D print with it parts that resemble injection molded parts.
Andre kunder har også kjøpt