Zortrax cover with HEPA filter for M200 and M200 Plus – Less warping and emission reduction
Zortrax HEPA Cover is an air filtering device compatible with Zortrax M200 and Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers. Moreover, it keeps the temperature stable inside the build chamber. This reduces warping when you work with ABS-based materials. Built-in carbon filter gets rid of unpleasant odors released in the 3D printing process while HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra-fine particles.
Zortrax HEPA Cover solves following issues:
- Maintains stable temperature inside the building chamber
- Reduces warping when 3D printing with ABS-based materials
- Carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells
- Integrated HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra-fine particles
What's in the Box:
- Zortrax HEPA cover
- Filter module (Electric fan with regulated speed, HEPA filter, Carbon filter)
- Power supply unit
- Front door
- User's manual
Before first use you need to follow a few simple steps to set your Zortrax HEPA Cover up and properly attach it onto your Zortrax M200 or M200 Plus 3D printer.
Weight & Dimensions
HEPA Cover Dimensions*
Total Weight of the Box
HEPA Filter Efficiency
100-240VAC, 0.7A 50/60Hz
12VDC, 0.5A (min)
Average Energy Consumption
M200 / M200Plus
* Dimensions of an assembled, ready to use device.